Your gift to Roll Call during Georgia Tech Giving Day will help provide financial support where the need is greatest—things like scholarships and student-focused programs. Roll Call donors have made experiences like these possible:
- Kyle J. Smith PUBP 2022 was able to take part in a summer internship in the United States Senate through Tech’s Federal Jackets Program
- Stockton De Laria BA 2021 was able to participate in life-changing educational experiences while earning his B.S. in Business Administration – made possible through The Atlanta Public School (APS) Scholars Program
- Emily Woods ME 2010 is making strides in confronting the problem of sanitation in the developing world after she first confronted the issue in an interdisciplinary senior Capstone Design course at Georgia Tech
- Zach McGee CS 2022 benefited from many life-changing opportunities and learned invaluable lessons outside the classroom about leadership and team building thanks to programs that connected him with alumni mentors and like-minded students.
- Sarah Rutledge BMED 2024 jumped at the chance to be a part of the Roll Call supported Stamps President’s Scholarship Program at Georgia Tech, which is offered to the top one percent of high school seniors who enroll at Tech and provides amazing scholarship benefits, a network of fellow scholars, one-on-one mentors, and funding for study outside the classroom.